Thursday, March 24, 2011

Achoooo.......Spring is here.........Achoooo !

Ah....spring is here and it brought me all the treats that go with it. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose and itchy eyes. I will survive, as soon as it rains.  But, on to more important things like Casey's Birthday. Yes, my dear you are a year older and yes, my dear I know I am late with this.  But, Hey    I been sick, ok ?  Anyway, you are for sure one of those "one of a kind girls" and you wear it well. I love your wit, your big smile and how you can drive your sisters crazy. I can just imagine your parents throwing(burning ) the mold when you came into the world. I hope you found everything you were looking for at the MOA and I also have to ask you to do me a favor.....NEVER CHANGE ! Love you bunches !

1 comment:

  1. 1. I did NOT know you had a blog. My family have little memories;) I LOVE IT!

    2. Thank you SO much!!!! Thank you for the kind words. I strive to be 'one of a kind' in the best way possible!

    Miss you TONS and love you more:)

    ReplyDelete